Hamish W. Nieh / Associate /
Hamish W. Nieh is an associate attorney with FizerBeck. His practice focuses on corporate and general business law matters, including the areas of entity formation, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and employment. He also works on matters involving nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations. Hamish joined the firm in 2017 upon graduation from the University of Houston Law Center, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy. Prior to law school, Hamish received his B.A. from Grinnell College and worked as an information technology and research professional in Austin, Texas.
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D., Cum Laude, 2017)
- Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy — Editor-in-Chief
- Grinnell College (B.A., English, 2010)
- Author, A Less Perfect Union: Why Injury Risk Prevents NFL Players from Driving as Hard a Bargain as MLB Players in CBA and Contract Negotiation, Harvard Journal of Sports & Entertainment Law
Professional Organizations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas (Business Law Section)
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Away from work, Hamish enjoys being outdoors, playing soccer, and running with his dog.